MusclePharm Corp. (MSLP) Ensures Product Quality from the Top Down
Every product sold by MusclePharm, a Colorado-based provider of bodybuilding and general fitness supplements, is the result of a lengthy development process, involving the work and input of scientists and medical personnel, along with fitness experts, professional level athletes, and coaches. In addition, the company’s Advisory Board represents a wealth of scientific expertise in the field of nutrition and therapeutics.
• Dr. Eric Serrano is considered one of the leading sports nutrition doctors in the country, with clients that include athletes from the NFL, NHL, and MLB.
• Dr. Roscoe Moore is a former U.S. Assistant Surgeon General, serving for many years at varying levels with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
• Dr. Michael Stevens has over 20 years of diversified healthcare and pharmaceutical industry experience, including 17 years at Bristol-Myers Squibb.
• Dr. Ron Sekura is the former Chief of the Pharmaceutical and Regulatory Affairs Branch of the Division of AIDS at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, at the NIH.
• Dr. Jeffrey Stout is an Associate Professor and Director of the Metabolic and Body Composition Laboratories in the Department of Health and Exercise Science at the University of Oklahoma.
• Mariel Selbovitz is a graduate of Cornell University, and received her Master’s in Public Health at the Johns Hopkins University. Among many other things, she is a partner in BioEquity Partners.
• Louie Simmons is a strength consultant for a number of NFL and college football teams, including the Green Bay Packers and New England Patriots.
• Greg Jackson is a well-known expert in mixed martial arts, and has trained and developed top-ranked fight teams, with several fights appearing on Spike TVs Ultimate Fighter.
• Paul Dillet is one of the most influential bodybuilders in the world, and has been instrumental in creating a new era in fitness and bodybuilding for the everyday athlete.
For additional information on MusclePharm and their products, visit the company’s website at www.MusclePharm.com