Cleartronic Inc. (CLRI)

Take a look at some of our previously featured companies

Cleartronic Inc. (CLRI)

Postby QualityStocks » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 am

Cleartronic Inc. is focused on designing, building and installing unified communications solutions for both enterprise and managed environments. The company's communication software and hardware devices connect various incompatible communications devices such as two-way radios, phones, cellular phones, PDAs, smart phones and public address systems to Internet Protocol (IP) telephony systems, as well as other pre-existing group communications networks, regardless of geographic location, make, model or frequency.

Cleartronic also offers a monthly, subscription-based interoperability service called X-Stream Access™. This subscription service was designed for public-safety applications and mission-critical communications. X-Stream Access can be operated across unicast or multicast networks, regardless of software, hardware or proprietary protocols. Through this service, agencies can evade the significant start-up costs associated with developing, managing and deploying their own proprietary system.

The company’s AudioMate software provides reliable, unified communications. It is extremely flexible, allowing infinite configuration and an unlimited number of audio endpoints that can join a talkgroup session. Once AudioMate is implemented, clients can link analog and digital devices one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one or many-to-many over a highly secure, encrypted connection.

Cleartronic has established partnerships with Twisted Pair Solutions, Cisco, Sprint/Nextel, Motorola (NAMD), NEC, KITS and IS-MS. The company also allows system integrators add its products and services to their offerings. Thus far, the company has integrated its services with Nortel and Avaya IP PBX resellers, Cisco network suppliers, Motorola two-way and iDEN radio dealers, and wide-area campus alerting suppliers.
The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter http://Newsletter.QualityStocks.net

The QualityStocks Daily Blogs http://Blog.QualityStocks.net

Please read FULL Compensation Disclosures and other disclaimers at http://www.qualitystocks.net/disclaimer.php
QualityStocks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

CLRI & safety

Postby protostars » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:08 pm

One of the company's strengths is the applicability of its solutions to the areas of risk mitigation, homeland security, first responder support, etc. It's represents a lot more than just a great money saving convenience for business.
Please see profile for disclaimer
protostars
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Arizona

Postby mrsfelix06 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:51 am

On the website there case study's are interesting, most about air plane traffic, but useful information.
mrsfelix06
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 am

market

Postby protostars » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 am

The integration of disparate communication systems makes everything more efficient, but this is a highly competitive field. I wish I had a better handle on the uniqueness of the company's presence in this market.
Please see profile for disclaimer
protostars
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Arizona

Postby QualityStocks » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:02 am

Cleartronic Inc.’s (CLRI.OB) Innovative, Highly Functional Products

Cleartronic Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary VoiceInterop, offers an array of hardware and software solutions that connect various incompatible communication devices. The company’s AudioMate360 Series link conventional two-way radios and other audio devices with an IP-communications network. Regardless if a business wishes to interoperate with its conventional or trunked/two-way system, a baseband audio source or even an iDEN network, the AudioMate360 line offers the most affordable and feature rich IP audio solution for unified communications today.

VoiceInterop’s AudioMate Unified Communications™ Software takes unified communications to another level by allowing authorized personnel to securely communicate using any radio, telephone or PC device; regardless of equipment manufacturer, system protocols or frequencies. Now, through their unique software, telephones, two-way radio systems and PCs can communicate with each other over one secure IP Network. By using the AudioMate Unified Communications™ Software, businesses can centralize access to all AudioMate360 products.

The VoiceInterop Command Phone is a solution that integrates modern, commercial off-the-shelf communication devices into a fiber-optic ring network. Command Phone brings traditional crash phone or crash-net solutions to the latest generation technology with a GUI-based management system, scalable design, and error free usability. Command Phone offers a level of flexibility that no traditional crash phone or crash-net system can compete against. Although Command Phone was first designed to address a need at commercial airports, it has also been customized for critical infrastructure, campus-wide emergency broadcasts, financial Hoot and Holler and cross-jurisdictional clients.

VoiceInterop also produces demo kits to showcase their unified communications and interoperability solutions in an easy to use road-kit. The Demo Kit allows clients and partners alike to experiment with its hardware appliances and software applications. With multiple versions to choose from, clients and partners can custom build their Demo Kit to meet any budgetary requirement. Once implemented, the Demo Kit can easily be scaled into a production system. Most importantly, each Demo Kit includes five hours of VoiceInterop certified engineer technical assistance.
The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter http://Newsletter.QualityStocks.net

The QualityStocks Daily Blogs http://Blog.QualityStocks.net

Please read FULL Compensation Disclosures and other disclaimers at http://www.qualitystocks.net/disclaimer.php
QualityStocks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Networking

Postby protostars » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 am

This company knows about networking when it comes to communication technology, but it's real strength may end being its knowledge of networking in business marketing. The use of elaborate demo kits makes it very attractive and easy for partners to get out there and demo/sell the product. Business partnering/networking is what it's all about today, encouraged by, but not limited to, the Internet. It says a lot about the management of a company that they've taken early steps to recognize and reach out to existing marketing resources.
Please see profile for disclaimer
protostars
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Arizona

Postby mrsfelix06 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 pm

I think that the demo kits are a great idea for companys to see what the product is really about.
mrsfelix06
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 am

Postby protostars » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 am

This is a company that is on top of its game.
Please see profile for disclaimer
protostars
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Arizona

Postby QualityStocks » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Cleartronic, Inc. (CLRI.OB) Subsidiary Inks Cross Licensing Agreement with Knowledgeable and Innovative Technical Solutions (KITS)

Today after the closing bell, VoiceInterop, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cleartronic, Inc., announced that it has signed a Cross Licensing Agreement with KITS, Inc. of Round Rock, Texas. KITS is an IBM Advanced Business Partner focused on providing data and voice integration solutions to the military, homeland security/public safety and commercial enterprise sectors.

Larry Reid, CEO of VoiceInterop, stated, “We are very excited that VoiceInterop has partnered with KITS to sell each others products and services. The combination of the KITS’ RadioConnect™ for Sametime plug-in with AudioMate360 Appliances and Server Software addresses a growing demand for IBM® Lotus® Sametime® clients to interoperate with Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems. This approach to unified communications allows organizations to leverage existing IT/telecom assets, reduce operational expenses, improve risk mitigation and foster collaboration among business units.”

“For too long, Land Mobile Radio systems have been a neglected component of unified communications systems, stifling the efficiency and collaboration of workers in nearly every industry,” added Steve White, Chief Software Architect at KITS. “Recognizing this significant need in the market, we developed the Lotus Sametime plug-in to allow IBM customers to bring all of their communications pieces together in a single, cohesive system. Combining our efforts with VoiceInterop’s ability to deliver innovative products and services to the UC market, it’s exciting to be closing this market gap and further maximizing the reach of IBM’s award-winning UC² ™ solution.”
The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter http://Newsletter.QualityStocks.net

The QualityStocks Daily Blogs http://Blog.QualityStocks.net

Please read FULL Compensation Disclosures and other disclaimers at http://www.qualitystocks.net/disclaimer.php
QualityStocks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Postby protostars » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 am

More than just an additional sales force, Cleartronic will also gain much needed publicity from these partnerships.
Please see profile for disclaimer
protostars
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Arizona

Postby QualityStocks » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Cleartronic, Inc. (CLRI.OB) Offers Superior Support Service

Cleartronic Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary VoiceInterop, is dedicated to providing the highest level of support for all its clients. The company realizes that its products and applications require special attention due to their comprehensive capabilities. As a turnkey solution provider, VoiceInterop accepts the roles of developer and systems integrator in addition to being the maintenance and support provider.

The company’s AudioMate Software offers five (5) year Annual Renewal Update Subscriptions (ARUS), which provides technical obsolescence protection opposed to hardware-centric solutions that depreciate soon after deployment. Using the internet, VoiceInterop is able to easily connect into a client’s unified communications Management and Media servers remotely to perform basic software troubleshooting, configuration updates and general maintenance.

Because VoiceInterop developed the applications, it understands the criticalness of unified communications solutions first hand. Whether it’s server software or the interaction between it and the devices being managed, the company is there from the beginning to ensure successful operation of the client’s unified communications solution.
The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter http://Newsletter.QualityStocks.net

The QualityStocks Daily Blogs http://Blog.QualityStocks.net

Please read FULL Compensation Disclosures and other disclaimers at http://www.qualitystocks.net/disclaimer.php
QualityStocks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

cash cow

Postby rose » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:44 am

Subscription or reoccuring revenue is a solid sign the company will be able to move forward and expand more easily.Plus, the market loves subscriptions.

QualityStocks wrote:Cleartronic, Inc. (CLRI.OB) Offers Superior Support Service

Cleartronic Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary VoiceInterop, is dedicated to providing the highest level of support for all its clients. The company realizes that its products and applications require special attention due to their comprehensive capabilities. As a turnkey solution provider, VoiceInterop accepts the roles of developer and systems integrator in addition to being the maintenance and support provider.

The company’s AudioMate Software offers five (5) year Annual Renewal Update Subscriptions (ARUS), which provides technical obsolescence protection opposed to hardware-centric solutions that depreciate soon after deployment. Using the internet, VoiceInterop is able to easily connect into a client’s unified communications Management and Media servers remotely to perform basic software troubleshooting, configuration updates and general maintenance.

Because VoiceInterop developed the applications, it understands the criticalness of unified communications solutions first hand. Whether it’s server software or the interaction between it and the devices being managed, the company is there from the beginning to ensure successful operation of the client’s unified communications solution.
I am not a registered investment advisor. Do your own DD
rose
Stock Guru
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 am
Location: Boston

Savings

Postby protostars » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:53 am

One of the things they will have to pull off is convincing hard-strapped companies that investing in their system will SAVE the company money, and very quickly. Otherwise the market will just wait it out.
Please see profile for disclaimer
protostars
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Arizona

Postby mrsfelix06 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:07 am

That may be hard for biger comapnies to possibily see. I think a steady interested in companies will generate to bigger ones.
mrsfelix06
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 am

cost reducer

Postby rose » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:25 am

In difficult economic times this sounds like a good way to reduce costs and increase productivity.


QualityStocks wrote:Cleartronic, Inc. (CLRI.OB) Subsidiary Inks Cross Licensing Agreement with Knowledgeable and Innovative Technical Solutions (KITS)

Today after the closing bell, VoiceInterop, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cleartronic, Inc., announced that it has signed a Cross Licensing Agreement with KITS, Inc. of Round Rock, Texas. KITS is an IBM Advanced Business Partner focused on providing data and voice integration solutions to the military, homeland security/public safety and commercial enterprise sectors.

Larry Reid, CEO of VoiceInterop, stated, “We are very excited that VoiceInterop has partnered with KITS to sell each others products and services. The combination of the KITS’ RadioConnect™ for Sametime plug-in with AudioMate360 Appliances and Server Software addresses a growing demand for IBM® Lotus® Sametime® clients to interoperate with Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems. This approach to unified communications allows organizations to leverage existing IT/telecom assets, reduce operational expenses, improve risk mitigation and foster collaboration among business units.”

“For too long, Land Mobile Radio systems have been a neglected component of unified communications systems, stifling the efficiency and collaboration of workers in nearly every industry,” added Steve White, Chief Software Architect at KITS. “Recognizing this significant need in the market, we developed the Lotus Sametime plug-in to allow IBM customers to bring all of their communications pieces together in a single, cohesive system. Combining our efforts with VoiceInterop’s ability to deliver innovative products and services to the UC market, it’s exciting to be closing this market gap and further maximizing the reach of IBM’s award-winning UC² ™ solution.”
I am not a registered investment advisor. Do your own DD
rose
Stock Guru
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 am
Location: Boston

Postby mrsfelix06 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:23 pm

sounds like they are building a great team.
mrsfelix06
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 am

Postby QualityStocks » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Cleartronic Inc. (CLRI.OB) Given “Speculative Buy” Rating

Beacon Equity Research recently issued a research report featuring Cleartronic, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, VoiceInterop. The research bureau is a leading research provider that is committed to finding undiscovered small cap companies and bringing them to the attention of the investing community.

The worldwide market for unified communications solutions is expected to nearly double in size from $25.5 billion in 2008 to $48.7 billion in 2012. If the company captures only a small percentage of the market through installations and hosted network subscriptions, it would produce substantial revenues.

Based on conversations with management, Beacon Equity believes that FY 2009 revenues will total to approximately $6.6 million, then increase about 100% to $13.2 million in FY 2010 and $26 million in FY 2011. EBITDA is expected to climb by the same rate from $1.7 million in FY 2009 to $2.9 million in FY 2010 and reaching $6.0 million in FY 2011.
The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter http://Newsletter.QualityStocks.net

The QualityStocks Daily Blogs http://Blog.QualityStocks.net

Please read FULL Compensation Disclosures and other disclaimers at http://www.qualitystocks.net/disclaimer.php
QualityStocks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

subscription revenue

Postby rose » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:14 am

Gotta love reoccurring revenue. Great for the company and great for the stock.


QualityStocks wrote:Cleartronic Inc. (CLRI.OB) Given “Speculative Buy” Rating

Beacon Equity Research recently issued a research report featuring Cleartronic, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, VoiceInterop. The research bureau is a leading research provider that is committed to finding undiscovered small cap companies and bringing them to the attention of the investing community.

The worldwide market for unified communications solutions is expected to nearly double in size from $25.5 billion in 2008 to $48.7 billion in 2012. If the company captures only a small percentage of the market through installations and hosted network subscriptions, it would produce substantial revenues.

Based on conversations with management, Beacon Equity believes that FY 2009 revenues will total to approximately $6.6 million, then increase about 100% to $13.2 million in FY 2010 and $26 million in FY 2011. EBITDA is expected to climb by the same rate from $1.7 million in FY 2009 to $2.9 million in FY 2010 and reaching $6.0 million in FY 2011.
I am not a registered investment advisor. Do your own DD
rose
Stock Guru
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 am
Location: Boston

Postby mrsfelix06 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:04 pm

positive prospects from the report.
mrsfelix06
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 am

Postby rose » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 am

Beacons' speculative buy rating may reflect the company tracking the market. At some point this may mean the company will be a market leader.
I am not a registered investment advisor. Do your own DD
rose
Stock Guru
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 am
Location: Boston

Next

Return to QualityStocks Previous Clients

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron