eDOORWAYS Corp. (EDWY)

Take a look at some of our previously featured companies

Postby protostars » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 am

Well, guess I'll have to wait. Not that I don't agree with their reasoning, but would have liked to have seen what they had.
Please see profile for disclaimer
protostars

Postby mrsfelix06 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Do you think it is good for them to wait till oct. 1st. really isn't that far away i guess.
mrsfelix06

yes

Postby rose » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Would like to see something
I am not a registered investment advisor. Do your own DD
rose
Stock Guru

Postby protostars » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Frankly, I think they have a lot on their plate already. I'm surprised they haven't moved the date further out.
protostars

Postby QualityStocks » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 am

eDOORWAYS Corp. (EDWY.PK) Acquires Second Domain for Corporate Site; Prepares for Domain Switch

eDOORWAYS Corp. today announced that it plans to relocate its current corporate presence from www.edoorways.com to www.edoorwayscorp.com as the company prepares for its October soft launch.

Shareholders will soon have to use the new corporate site to access company information. Following the launch date, eDOORWAYS will begin operating two websites. The platform site (www.edoorways.com) will house the “SOLVE” and “LEARN” doors along with the brand’s five other doorways, while the corporate site (www.edoorwayscorp.com) will contain information regarding the company.

The company believes this separation is needed for easier navigation between corporate information and platform use. However, the sites will link to one another.
The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter http://Newsletter.QualityStocks.net

The QualityStocks Daily Blogs http://Blog.QualityStocks.net

Please read FULL Compensation Disclosures and other disclaimers at http://www.qualitystocks.net/disclaimer.php
QualityStocks
Site Admin

Postby protostars » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:25 am

Good idea to make the division now versus later (while also keeping the names fairly closely related to maintain the branding).
protostars

yes

Postby rose » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Sounds like things are on the move
rose
Stock Guru

Postby protostars » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 pm

But I don't know exactly what they have, nor how it will be received by the marketplace.
Who would have thought Twitter would be so popular?
protostars

yes

Postby rose » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:09 pm

A beta test might be nice sooner rather then later so spec. can be reduced
rose
Stock Guru

Postby mrsfelix06 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 am

Good reference to how popular twitter got. However people also have gotten introuble from there comments. Same with facebook, and all those sites. There is always some negativity that will follow, just hope that the popularity out weights that.
mrsfelix06

Postby protostars » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 am

Anything that's successful invites controversy.
protostars

yes

Postby rose » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:50 pm

User's are sheep and can get slaughtered if not careful but that is the way of the SN website
rose
Stock Guru

Postby mrsfelix06 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 am

so besides disclaimers is that all there is to protect?
mrsfelix06

Postby protostars » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 am

It all depends on their platform, which none of us have seen yet.
protostars

Postby QualityStocks » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 pm

eDOORWAYS Corp. (EDWY.PK) Looks to Capitalize on Emerging Opportunity

eDOORWAYS is developing a revolutionary business based on a consumer social networking website. The website is intended to connect consumers with questions to experts with answers, solutions, and recommendations as to where to buy goods and services related to the consumers’ specific needs.

eDOORWAYS is looking to capitalize on an emerging opportunity created by several developments:

• The huge success of web 2.0 community internet service offerings such as MySpace, Facebook, Wikipedia and Craig’s List.
• The movement in marketing toward niche marketing and targeted service offerings.
• The emergence of technologies that enable immediate access to information on the internet.
• The changing behavior of consumers, who now actively seek transparent and readily available information, such as consumer reviews, on the internet before making purchases.
• A desire on the part of small businesses to reach consumers in a cost-effective and non-traditional manner over the internet.

eDOORWAYS platform will combine three unique service elements into a single, seamless interface to provide an environment designed to foster productive collaboration. The collaboration will be between the consumer using eDOORWAYS and retailers and manufacturers of products along with the broader consumer community.

In the eDOORWAYS platform, the three synergistic service elements will include:

1. An e-marketplace where vendors and manufacturers can establish “storefronts” and communicate directly with consumers.
2. A feature that assists consumers in resolving current lifestyle problems and issues on a real-time collaborative basis.
3. A lifestyle “info-pedia” offering a broad range of lifestyle information and assistance using the “wiki” approach.

With their platform, the company is attempting to engender a unique atmosphere of transparency, candor, immediacy, competitiveness and intimacy.
The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter http://Newsletter.QualityStocks.net

The QualityStocks Daily Blogs http://Blog.QualityStocks.net

Please read FULL Compensation Disclosures and other disclaimers at http://www.qualitystocks.net/disclaimer.php
QualityStocks
Site Admin

Postby protostars » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 am

It strikes me that their suggested approach will require something of a sea-change in the way vendors do business. They will have to devote some resources to this new approach, and will be keeping a close eye on results to justify their expenditures.
protostars

Postby mrsfelix06 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 am

seems like a bunch of servvices, sounds organinized which is always a big key in a companies success.
mrsfelix06

Postby protostars » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:22 am

Anything that can improve the way consumers are linked to vendor products and services is a big deal in my book. With all of the technology out there, I see no reason that we should be saddled with the old regimen of force-fed blind advertising.
protostars

yes

Postby rose » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Marketing means enjoying the ride. How one gets the message is the key to the enjoyment
rose
Stock Guru

Postby protostars » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 am

That's definitely a big part of it. Consumers too often associate advertising with being pushed into a decision. What they want, and what this will hopefully offer them, is a way that consumers can drive the information finding process themselves. It's more satisfying for consumers, and it provides truly targeted prospects for marketers. The consumers, in effect, do their own targeting, saving vendors a lot of wasted effort.
protostars

PreviousNext

Return to QualityStocks Previous Clients