- Car Monkeys Group (CKMY)
- Cleartronic, Inc. (CLRI)
- Consorteum Holdings, Inc. (CSRH)
- Dominovas Energy Corp. (DNRG)
- Falcon Crest Energy, Inc. (FCEN)
- Galenfeha, Inc. (GLFH)
- International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO)
- Inventergy Global, Inc. (INVT)
- Loans4Less.com Inc. (LFLS)
- MIT Holding, Inc. (MITD)
- Mobile Lads Corp. (MOBO)
- One World Holdings, Inc. (OWOO)
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. (PNOW)
- Save The World Air, Inc. (ZERO)
- Sibling Group Holdings, Inc. (SIBE)
- Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (SRCO)
- VistaGen Therapeutics Inc. (VSTA)
- Well Power Inc. (WPWR)
- Zenosense, Inc. (ZENO)
Viscount Systems, Inc. (VSYS)
Viscount Systems, Inc. (VSYS) designs, manufactures, and services access control and security products such as door access control systems and emergency communications systems. The company's products have been installed in approximately 35,000 sites in over 30 countries, including prisons, schools, hospitals, and corporate offices.
Designing security systems since 1969, the company has developed strategic working relationships with leading equipment vendors to support its continued profitability and growth. Viscount has been consistently profitable for nearly 15 years and currently generates annual revenues of approximately $5 million.
Five hundred dealers help distribute Viscount's existing products throughout North America. This distribution network is not static as the company constantly pursues additional sales channels. Products are advertised in various print publications and regularly displayed at tradeshows as well. Direct marketing via training seminars also helps drive sales.
Viscount's management team has more than 60 years of combined experience in the development and production of electronic door control and telecommunication systems. Under this leadership, the SIA Convergence Solution of the Year accolade and Platinum Award for Emergency Response and Gold Award for Access Control at the Government Security Awards (GOVSEC) for 2011 have been presented to the company.
Key Investment Highlights