Below you will find a list of our clients. Click on the client's name to view information on that specific client.
- Advaxis Inc. (ADXS)
- Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. (CXM)
- Consorteum Holdings, Inc. (CSRH)
- DoMark International, Inc. (DOMK)
- GlobalWise Investments, Inc. (GWIV)
- GNCC Capital, Inc. (GNCP)
- International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO)
- Loans4Less.com Inc. (LFLS)
- Rafarma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RAFA)
- Rainbow Coral Corp. (RBCC)
- Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc. (SWET)
- The Aristocrat Group Corp. (ASCC)
- The Guitammer Company (GTMM)
- VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. (VPTDF)
- Viaspace Inc. (VSPC)
- VistaGen Therapeutics Inc. (VSTA)
Universal Tracking Solutions (UTRK)
Universal Tracking Solutions (UTRK) is an enterprise solutions based provider of telemetry and GPS fleet tracking systems. The company maintains its focus on the mid-level GPS fleet tracking space in the United States, Mexico and Canada. This market is anticipated to experience rapid growth and has been largely ignored by the business sector.
The company has secured an advantageous position within this space by forming a partnership with an International wireless communications provider; developing a hardware device that can control the data usage and scale up or down based on application need; and providing customers with a state-of-the-art, customizable software solution.
Universal Tracking Solutions’ mapping technology combines several of North America’s premier GPS mapping providers into one application, enabling detailed street level mapping in The U.S., Canada and Mexico. Users of the system have experienced a positive return on investment, including reduced carbon emissions, reduced fuel costs, enhanced homeland security measures, improved safety and liability issues, as well as increased productivity.
In fiscal 2008, the company recognized revenue growth of 48% over fiscal 2007. Universal Tracking Solutions also made a significant leap forward towards profitability, reducing losses by more than 70%, despite a tough economic environment. With a market cap of less than $750,000 and full year sales totaling near $1.2 million, the company’s share price is very attractively valued and potentially poised to move higher as the company strives to increase sales and reach profitability.