Below you will find a list of our clients. Click on the client's name to view information on that specific client.
- Advaxis Inc. (ADXS)
- Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. (CXM)
- Consorteum Holdings, Inc. (CSRH)
- DoMark International, Inc. (DOMK)
- GlobalWise Investments, Inc. (GWIV)
- GNCC Capital, Inc. (GNCP)
- International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO)
- Loans4Less.com Inc. (LFLS)
- Rafarma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RAFA)
- Rainbow Coral Corp. (RBCC)
- Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc. (SWET)
- The Aristocrat Group Corp. (ASCC)
- The Guitammer Company (GTMM)
- VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. (VPTDF)
- Viaspace Inc. (VSPC)
- VistaGen Therapeutics Inc. (VSTA)
Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC)
Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) is a U.S.-based exploration and development company focused on near-term uranium production in the U.S. The company’s operations are managed by professionals who have earned a reputable profile through many decades of hands-on experience in the key facets of uranium exploration, development and mining.
Uranium Energy controls one of the largest databases of historic uranium exploration and development in the nation. Using this knowledge base, the company has acquired and is advancing exploration properties of merit throughout the southwestern U.S., a region known as being the most concentrated area for uranium mining in the United States.
The Company’s fully licensed and permitted Hobson processing facility is central to all of its projects in South Texas. Well financed to execute on its key programs, Uranium Energy's Palangana is-situ recovery project is fully permitted, and its Goliad in-situ recovery project is in the final stages of mine permitting for production.
The company’s strategy of acquiring exploration databases and leveraging those databases to generate acquisition targets has proven to be effective thus far. With plans to continue aggressively pursuing this strategy, Uranium Energy Corp is well positioned to capitalize on the world’s first significant alternative energy boom.