- Boreal Water Collection, Inc. (BRWC)
- Cleartronic, Inc. (CLRI)
- Coastal Integrated Services Inc. (COLV)
- Consorteum Holdings, Inc. (CSRH)
- Dominovas Energy Corp. (DNRG)
- eCareer Holdings, Inc. (ECHI)
- Falcon Crest Energy, Inc. (FCEN)
- IFAN Financial, Inc. (IFAN)
- International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO)
- MIT Holding, Inc. (MITD)
- Mobile Lads Corp. (MOBO)
- One World Holdings, Inc. (OWOO)
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. (PNOW)
- Resort Savers, Inc. (RSSV)
- Save The World Air, Inc. (ZERO)
- Sibling Group Holdings, Inc. (SIBE)
- Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (SRCO)
- Start Scientific, Inc. (STSC)
- VistaGen Therapeutics Inc. (VSTA)
- Well Power Inc. (WPWR)
- Zenosense, Inc. (ZENO)
TNI BioTech, Inc. (TNIB)
TNI BioTech, Inc. (TNIB) is focused on utilizing patented immunotherapy to activate and mobilize the body's immune system to combat fatal diseases. The company's products and technologies improve the treatment and diagnosis of cancer, infections such as HIV/AIDS, and autoimmune diseases. Future initiatives include treatment for multiple sclerosis, herpes viral infections, and other conditions that result in altered-immune response.
The company's product portfolio currently includes IRT-101, an active immunotherapy that works by activating a patient's immune system against infectious diseases and tumor cells; IRT-102, an adaptive immunotherapy that works by isolating and enriching a patient's own immune cells; and IRT-103, an active immunotherapy that works by activating a patient's immune system against HIV/AIDS and tumor cells.
Leveraging the advantages of today's cutting-edge treatment options, the company aims to meet the growing demand for quality healthcare with safer, more effective radiation therapy; new-targeted drug therapies; and minimally invasive surgical alternatives around the world. TNI BioTech most recently signed a letter of intent to open clinics in Africa that will provide advanced treatment for cancer, HIV/AIDS, and autoimmune diseases.
The company plans to continue clinical trials in China during 2012 and 2013, and anticipates starting trials in the United States by early 2013.The company is also in negotiations to acquire a number of other immunotherapy products, patents, and therapies. Led by a management team with decades of experience and solid business plan, TNI BioTech is poised to improve healthcare with active and adaptive forms of improved immunotherapies.
Key Investment Highlights