- Bollente Companies, Inc. (BOLC)
- CD International Enterprises, Inc. (CDII)
- ChineseInvestors.com (CIIX)
- Dominovas Energy Corp. (DNRG)
- eXp World Holdings Inc. (EXPI)
- GreeneStone Healthcare Corp. (GRST)
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC)
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (IMLFF)
- MGX Minerals Inc. (MGXMF)
- Monaker Group, Inc. (MKGI)
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. (NWMH)
- One Step Vending Corp. (KOSK)
- ORHub, Inc. (ORHB)
- Players Network, Inc. (PNTV)
- ProBility Media Corp. (PBYA)
- Singlepoint, Inc. (SING)
- Stealth Technologies Inc. (STTH)
Singlepoint, Inc. (SING)
Singlepoint, Inc. (SING) has grown from a full-service mobile technology provider to a publicly-traded holding company. Through diversification into horizontal markets, SinglePoint is building its portfolio by acquiring an interest in undervalued subsidiaries, thereby providing a rich, diversified holding base.
SinglePoint's approach is to research and identify acquisition opportunities in which it can take an active and influential role among existing leadership to provide enhanced strategy and direction. Target companies are undervalued, cash-flow positive, with high potential and verified assets. SinglePoint acquires and takes controlling interest of successful candidate companies.
SinglePoint recently signed a Letter of Intent to acquire an interest in Convectium, a profitable California-based provider of equipment, branding, and packaging solutions for the cannabis industry. Convectium has developed the world's first cartridge and vape pen oil filling machine for wholesale distribution to dispensaries. The 710Shark and 710Seal systems can fill and package over 100 cartridges or disposable vape pens in 30 seconds and are sold to dispensaries through its EquipCanna.com brand. The company also operates a consumer brand that includes BlackoutX and HazeSticks and reaches customers in over 52 countries.
Additionally, SinglePoint has raised more than $600,000. The move provides management with ample capital to execute its business plan, while avoiding debt repayments that can eat into cash flow and reduce flexibility over time. It's also a rare development for a development-stage company in the cannabis industry.
Guided by a visionary leadership team with extensive experience in technology, engineering, marketing and raising capital, SinglePoint continues to explore high-potential acquisition opportunities to grow and diversify its current holding base.