- ChineseInvestors.com (CIIX)
- Dominovas Energy Corp. (DNRG)
- eXp World Holdings Inc. (EXPI)
- GreeneStone Healthcare Corp. (GRST)
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC)
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (IMLFF)
- MGX Minerals Inc. (MGXMF)
- Monaker Group, Inc. (MKGI)
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. (NWMH)
- One Step Vending Corp. (KOSK)
- ORHub, Inc. (ORHB)
- Players Network, Inc. (PNTV)
- ProBility Media Corp. (PBYA)
- Singlepoint, Inc. (SING)
- Stealth Technologies Inc. (STTH)
ProBility Media Corp. (PBYA)
ProBility Media Corp. (PBYA), based in Houston, TX, is an EdTech Company that is building the first full service training and career advancement brand for the skilled trades. Through both acquisitions and organic growth, ProBility is executing a disruptive strategy of defragmenting the market place of disparate companies servicing fifteen vertical categories in over sixty skilled trades. ProBility has positioned itself as a key industrial training resource for individuals, small- and medium-size businesses as well as enterprise customers offering consistent high-quality training services and materials for education, testing, and career advancement.
Through its Electrical Training Division, the company has become the biggest wholesaler of electrical codes and test preparation materials in the U.S., while its Construction Training Division is one of the largest certification providers in the country, with programs in 22 states, and continuing to grow. The company serves corporate accounts and government buyers, and also offers advisory services for companies of all sizes.
Companies currently under the ProBility Media conglomerate include:
- Brown Technical Media Corp. – An online web business with multiple micro web sites featuring training materials and codes and standards sought by engineers, construction workers, scientists and other tradesmen in a wide variety of fields.
- Brown Technical Publications – A proprietary publishing business generating copyrighted training materials for engineers, construction workers, scientists and other tradesman in a wide variety of fields.
- 1ExamPrep – E-Learning, education and exam preparation for contractors via the cheapest, fastest and most effective exam prep school in the industry instituting our 4-point proven learning system.
- National Electrical Wholesale Providers – In the business of distributing wholesale industrial, commercial and residential training materials including HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
ProBility's technology platform features virtual reality training for the crane business to be expanded into other industries, online subscription services for enterprise level companies, and recurring revenue streams. In addition, the company is already beginning to explore international expansion options, supported by the fact that other countries have adopted U.S. based codes, and have used U.S. training services.
The company's acquisition strategy targets operations that service engineering firms, electrical contractors, fabricators, plumbing contractors, pipe fitters, riggers, QC firms, and additional vocational industries.