- Bollente Companies, Inc. (BOLC)
- CD International Enterprises, Inc. (CDII)
- ChineseInvestors.com (CIIX)
- Dominovas Energy Corp. (DNRG)
- eXp World Holdings Inc. (EXPI)
- GreeneStone Healthcare Corp. (GRST)
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC)
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (IMLFF)
- MGX Minerals Inc. (MGXMF)
- Monaker Group, Inc. (MKGI)
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. (NWMH)
- One Step Vending Corp. (KOSK)
- ORHub, Inc. (ORHB)
- Players Network, Inc. (PNTV)
- ProBility Media Corp. (PBYA)
- Singlepoint, Inc. (SING)
- Stealth Technologies Inc. (STTH)
National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. (NWMH)
National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. (NWMH) is a solid waste management company offering comprehensive solutions for full waste diversion along Florida's west coast and in upstate New York. With an established base of long-term partnerships with municipal, institutional, commercial and industrial customers, along with a successful acquisition strategy, National Waste has set its course to become a leading waste diversion company.
National Waste's 54-acre landfill facility located in Hernando, Florida, handles annual average disposals of roughly 240,000 cubic yards of construction debris annually. The site also offers an array of ancillary services such as roll-off dumpster services, mulching services and recycling. While the landfill facility is already permitted for future expansion, National Waste's growth strategy also calls for the opening of new satellite offices in counties and states that neighbor its existing operations.
In addition to increasing its geographic foothold, National Waste employs a strategic acquisition model to increase its overall market share. In 2015, the company acquired Gateway Rolloff Services LP and Waste Recovery Enterprises LLC, which are expected to generate a combined $3.8 million in annual revenue for National Waste moving forward. In the second quarter of 2016, National Waste added Sivart Services to its roster, creating an immediate source of additional revenue and expanding its foothold in the northeast area of New York.
Management has confirmed its interest in additional acquisition targets while demonstrating its ability to effectively integrate and organically grow the company's existing acquisition companies and maintain efficient operations.
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. Blog
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. Fact Sheet
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. Message Board
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. Presentation
- SeeThruEquity Report
- SmallCap Network Report
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. Website