- Aristocrat Group Corp. (ASCC)
- Cherubim Interests, Inc. (CHIT)
- Consorteum Holdings, Inc. (CSRH)
- Dominovas Energy Corp. (DNRG)
- Fastfunds Financial Corp. (FFFC)
- Galenfeha, Inc. (GLFH)
- Giggles N' Hugs, Inc. (GIGL)
- GrowBLOX Sciences, Inc. (GBLX)
- International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCOD)
- Latitude 360, Inc. (LATX)
- Loans4Less.com Inc. (LFLS)
- MIT Holding, Inc. (MITD)
- On the Move Systems, Inc. (OMVS)
- Save The World Air, Inc. (ZERO)
- View Systems, Inc. (VSYM)
- Well Power Inc. (WPWR)
- Wisdom Homes of America, Inc. (WOFA)
- WRIT Media Group, Inc. (WRIT)
nCoat, Inc. (NCOA)
nCoat, Inc. (NCOA) is focused on delivering next generation coating technology by developing and marketing proprietary nanotechnology formulas and coatings for the automotive, aerospace, defense, diesel engine, recreational vehicles and energy industries. Through its subsidiaries, the company provides performance coatings that lead the market in heat management, corrosion resistance, friction reduction, abrasion protection, appearance, and bond strength.
The company’s forward-thinking research and development has grown a portfolio of intellectual property and has identified key nano-sized particulates and processes that outperform anything currently available in the marketplace. In order to stimulate innovation, nCoat is acquiring revenue-positive companies within the $3.7 billion high performance coatings industry.
The CEO of the company, Mr. Paul S. Clayson, has experience as a business owner, global strategic planning expert, financial and investment strategist, and political advisor for the past 25 years. Previously, he served as senior management and operations officer for three prominent institutional investment advisory and research firms in Portland, Oregon. His extensive knowledge and background is a key asset to nCoat.
nCoat has much potential to succeed as it strives to continue delivering unparalleled coating technology. The company’s prestigious awards and national recognition further establish the company as a key competitor.