- Bollente Companies, Inc. (BOLC)
- CD International Enterprises, Inc. (CDII)
- ChineseInvestors.com (CIIX)
- GreeneStone Healthcare Corp. (GRST)
- Grey Cloak Tech, Inc. (GRCK)
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC)
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (IMLFF)
- Monaker Group, Inc. (MKGI)
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. (NWMH)
- One Step Vending Corp. (KOSK)
- ORHub, Inc. (ORHB)
- Players Network, Inc. (PNTV)
- ProBility Media Corp. (PBYA)
- Singlepoint, Inc. (SING)
- Stealth Technologies Inc. (STTH)
GreeneStone Healthcare Corp. (GRST)
GreeneStone Healthcare Corp. (GRST), through its subsidiaries, offers addiction and mental health rehabilitation treatments for residents, including out-patient counseling, coaching, intervention, psychological assessment, and other related services. The company recently sold its Canadian addiction treatment operations and acquired a U.S. based treatment center in Delray Beach, Florida, a major U.S. center for drug treatment programs located between Palm Beach and Miami. The company sought to expand into the U.S., where it could revolutionize treatment in that country with the skills it acquired in Canada. The company, through a subsidiary, will own and lease their assets in Canada, offering a stable secondary cash flow. Their newly acquired U.S. treatment center will be operated through a Florida limited liability company named Seastone Delray Healthcare LLC.
More than two thirds of families have been touched by a family member's addiction to alcohol, drugs, sex, and/or gambling. The addiction treatment market in the U.S. is estimated at over $35 billion annually, with a greater need than there are facilities. In addition, the GreeneStone approach differentiates itself in a number of ways:
- Residents are treated holistically, taking into consideration all factors that can feed addiction, rather than the isolated treatment of addiction alone. Upon admission, all residents are fully assessed by professionals of a multidisciplinary team to develop an overall holistic treatment plan. An assembled team of best-in-class experts, including psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, and clinicians, manage and support residents who have co-occurring disorders such as depression, anxiety, and trauma.
- Support is available both before and after resident treatment. Families can receive intervention support prior to admission, an often critical time for families and patients. Follow-up treatment support is available, to ensure progress and minimize the incidence of relapse. Families and others that are integral to the recovery are encouraged to participate in counseling and education sessions for continued success after in-patient treatment.
In addition to his experience with GreeneStone Healthcare, company president Shawn Leon has more than 25 years of experience managing public and private development-stage companies for various industries. He has provided financing and capital markets oversight for a number of these ventures, many of which have involved negotiations for mergers and acquisitions.