- Bollente Companies, Inc. (BOLC)
- CD International Enterprises, Inc. (CDII)
- ChineseInvestors.com (CIIX)
- GreeneStone Healthcare Corp. (GRST)
- Grey Cloak Tech, Inc. (GRCK)
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC)
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (IMLFF)
- Monaker Group, Inc. (MKGI)
- National Waste Management Holdings, Inc. (NWMH)
- One Step Vending Corp. (KOSK)
- ORHub, Inc. (ORHB)
- Players Network, Inc. (PNTV)
- ProBility Media Corp. (PBYA)
- Singlepoint, Inc. (SING)
- Stealth Technologies Inc. (STTH)
DoMark International, Inc. (DOMK)
DoMark International, Inc. (DOMK) is focused on researching, evaluating, and acquiring profitable private firms in the business segments of sports, technology, medical, energy, and business services. By providing the financial and human capital necessary to deal with overwhelming administrative, planning, governance, compliance, and regulatory challenges, its newly acquired partners can focus their energy and flourish.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary, SolaWerks, Inc., DoMark is committed to revolutionizing the efficiency and capabilities of a new generation of mobile devices. The subsidiary's current focus is on developing and distributing the SolaPad, a combined cover and charging system for Apple's iPad, and the SolaCase, a combined cover and charging system for all versions of Apple's iPhone.
Musclefoot, Inc., another wholly owned subsidiary of DoMark, is engaged in the distribution, marketing, and sale of Barefoot Science, the revolutionary patented foot care system designed to relieve foot and back pain as well as improve athletic performance. With a strong commitment to customer service and security, DoMark plans to expand its marketing relationships across a far broader product set.
The management team has positioned the company to capitalize on emerging opportunities by working with the world's most forward-thinking companies to develop and market game-changing products with the promise of long-term financial growth. Leveraging the expertise of its team, the company continues to evaluate acquisition candidates and products targeting underserved markets to increase its growth potential.
Key Investment Highlights