- Boreal Water Collection, Inc. (BRWC)
- Cleartronic, Inc. (CLRI)
- Coastal Integrated Services Inc. (COLV)
- Consorteum Holdings, Inc. (CSRH)
- Dominovas Energy Corp. (DNRG)
- eCareer Holdings, Inc. (ECHI)
- Falcon Crest Energy, Inc. (FCEN)
- IFAN Financial, Inc. (IFAN)
- International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO)
- MIT Holding, Inc. (MITD)
- Mobile Lads Corp. (MOBO)
- One World Holdings, Inc. (OWOO)
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. (PNOW)
- Resort Savers, Inc. (RSSV)
- Save The World Air, Inc. (ZERO)
- Sibling Group Holdings, Inc. (SIBE)
- Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (SRCO)
- Start Scientific, Inc. (STSC)
- VistaGen Therapeutics Inc. (VSTA)
- Well Power Inc. (WPWR)
- Zenosense, Inc. (ZENO)
Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS)
Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing the next-generation of immunotherapies for cancer and infectious diseases. The company’s immunotherapies are based on a novel platform technology that uses live, bio-engineered bacteria to secrete antigen/adjuvant fusion protein(s) that redirects the powerful immune response all human beings have to the bacteria to fight off cancer and disease. A second effect is to reduce the immune suppressive cells cancer tumors recruit to protect themselves from immune attack by over 80%. It is this combination that makes Advaxis special.
The company has more than fifteen distinct constructs in various stages of development, many in strategic collaborations with recognized centers of excellence such as the National Cancer Institute, Cancer Research – UK, the Wistar Institute, the University of Pennsylvania, the University of British Columbia, the Karolinska Institutet, and others.
Advaxis’ lead construct, ADXS-HPV, is currently in Phase 2 clinical development for recurrent/refractory and advanced cervical cancer, anal cancer, and HPV caused head and neck cancers. This important construct was recognized as the Best Therapeutic Vaccine (approved or in development) at the 5th Annual Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) Awards by the vaccine industry and the journal Expert Reviews of Vaccines.
The estimated global market for immunotherapies is projected to exceed $37.2B by 2012, with cancer vaccines forecast to grow into an $8B market. Protected by 75 issued and pending patents, Advaxis is extremely well positioned to capitalize on the burgeoning opportunities in the healthcare sector as it advances the development of next-generation treatments for today’s most challenging diseases.
Key Investment Highlights